32. Hardware Preferences
In This Chapter:
Hardware preferences panes enable you to configure the hardware components of your computer system. This chapter covers the following System Preferences panes:
• CDs & DVDs controls the way your optical drive works.
• Displays controls monitor settings, including resolution and color.
• Energy Saver controls energy consumption and schedules.
• Keyboard controls USB or Bluetooth keyboard operation and lets you customize keyboard shortcuts.
• Mouse controls USB or Bluetooth mouse operation.
• Trackpad controls built-in or Bluetooth trackpad options and operation.
• Print & Scan enables you to set up printers, scanners, and faxmodems. ...