In Mac OS, you use the Finder to organize and manage your files. You can:
• Rename items.
• Create folders to store related items.
• Move items stored on disk to organize them so they’re easy to find and back up.
• Copy items to other disks to back them up or share them with others.
• Delete items you no longer need.
• If you’re brand new to Mac OS, be sure to read the information in Chapter 2 before working with this chapter. That chapter contains information and instructions about techniques that are used throughout this chapter.
Like most other computer operating systems, ...