1. The Resident’s Bill of Rights includes all of the following except for what?
○ A. Access to privacy
○ B. Freedom from abuse
○ C. Grievance without retribution
○ D. Ability of the facility to discharge the resident without reason
2. A resident has received a change of order from PO Lasix to IV push Lasix. The Medication Aide realizes that according to the job description for medication administration aides
○ A. IV medication can be administered by the MA–C as long as a registered nurse is present.
○ B. The Medication Aide cannot administer IV medication under any conditions.
○ C. The Medication Aide can administer the Lasix after the initial dose is given by the RN.
○ D. The Medication Aide can administer the Lasix so long ...