Assembly Drawing 11
This section contains information on control valves
After reading the section you will be able to
- understand the different elements that constitute a control valve
- understand its setup and applications
- make assembly drawings of control valves
Draw the following assemled views of a control valve.
- Longitudinal section through assembled valve with fulcrum pin vertically above right hand branch
- End elevation (outside view)
- Plan view (outside view)
Also include a bill of material.
The details of a control valve are shown in Fig. B11.1.