Using the Pi Camera and a Raspberry Pi board, expand and replicate interesting machine learning (ML) experiments. This book provides a solid overview of ML and a myriad of underlying topics to further explore. Non-technical discussions temper complex technical explanations to make the hottest and most complex topic in the hobbyist world of computing understandable and approachable.
Machine learning, also commonly referred to as deep learning (DL), is currently being integrated into a multitude of commercial products as well as widely being used in industrial, medical, and military applications. It is hard to find any modern human activity, which has not been "touched" by artificial intelligence (AI) applications. Building on the concepts first presented in Beginning Artificial Intelligence with the Raspberry Pi, you’ll go beyond simply understanding the concepts of AI into working with real machine learning experiments and applying practical deep learning concepts to experiments with the Pi board and computer vision.
What you learn with Machine Learning with the Raspberry Pi can then be moved on to other platforms to go even further in the world of AI and ML to better your hobbyist or commercial projects.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire a working knowledge of current ML
- Use the Raspberry Pi to implement ML techniques and algorithms
- Apply AI and ML tools and techniques to your own work projects and studies
Who This Book Is For
Engineers and scientists but also experienced makers and hobbyists. Motivated high school students who desire to learn about ML can benefit from this material with determination.
Table of contents
- 1. Introduction to machine learning (ML) with the Raspberry Pi (RasPi)
- 2. Exploration of ML data models: Part 1
- 3. Exploration of ML data models: Part 2
- 4. Preparation for deep learning
- 5. Practical deep learning ANN demonstrations
- 6. CNN demonstrations
- 7. Predictions using ANNs and CNNs
- 8. Predictions using CNNs and MLPs for medical research
- 9. Reinforcement learning
- Title: Machine Learning with the Raspberry Pi: Experiments with Data and Computer Vision
- Release date: November 2019
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484251744
You might also like
20 Easy Raspberry Pi Projects
20 Easy Raspberry Pi Projects is a beginner-friendly collection of electronics projects, perfectly suited for kids, …
Raspberry Pi Assembly Language Programming: ARM Processor Coding
Gain all the skills required to dive into the fundamentals of the Raspberry Pi hardware architecture …
Learn Robotics with Raspberry Pi
Learn Robotics with Raspberry Pi will take you from inexperienced maker to robot builder. You’ll start …
Sensor Projects with Raspberry Pi: Internet of Things and Digital Image Processing
Start solving world issues by beginning small with simple Rasperry Pi projects. Using a free IoT …