- Tough, very busy job, lots of distractions.
- Expect constant change, chaos, and confusion.
- Work with short-tempered, stressed, and overwhelmed people.
- Bring high levels of energy, perserverance, strength, and resilience every day.
- Be organized, flexible, focused, and capable of multitasking.
- Maintain your enthusiasm, interest, patience, and dedication.
Today's workdays have plenty of chaos—and not the fun kind. Our different organizations have different varieties of challenge and messiness: From having 24/7 workflow when not really necessary to a lack of basic planning, coordination, and communication. Most people come to work to earn an income with the desire to be productive, engaged, ...