Most products have been well tested, but it is as well to know the dangers of the products you use. Products for external use only should never be ingested. You should also be aware that there is always some absorption through the skin of all products, regardless of toxicity. It is advisable always to wear protective gloves.
Aerosol sprays, by the millions, have been used in the home, as cosmetics and in industry for decades now. In the make-up business they are mostly used for hair lacquers, deodorants and perfumes. If used as instructed they rarely cause problems but the fine vapour can get into the lungs and irritate lung tissue. Asthma and other respiratory difficulties may be triggered, as well as infections and ...