Book DescriptionGet unstuck and chart your best course towards your biggest life
If you've ever wondered if there's more to life than the one you're living, this book is for you. In 7 simple steps Make Your Mark will show you how to reset your compass to bring your boldest dreams into reality and make your own special mark on the world.
Whether you want to get more enjoyment from the path you're on or completely over-haul your life, you'll learn valuable tools to map out a plan, achieve your biggest goals and overcome any challenge. Written with the realness and practical wisdom we've come to expect from bestselling author Margie Warrell, it combines insightful advice with powerful questions to help you dig beneath your deepest fears and enjoy more of what you've longed for — in your work, relationships and life.
Of course, changing what hasn't been working in your life requires courage. Courage to take risks and trade the familiarity of the known for the possibilities of your future. If you're ready to get out of the stands and take full ownership of your life, then grab a pen and get ready to bring your bravest self forward to create your biggest life.
- Rediscover your passion and clarify the highest vision for your life
- Upgrade your mental maps and rewrite the stories holding you back
- Reclaim the power your fears have held over you, often unconsciously
- Recharge your motivation with daily rituals that amplify your strengths and bring out the best in those around you
Your future is still unwritten. Taking time to Make Your Mark will arm you with the clarity, confidence, and courage you need to write a story you'll be forever proud to tell.
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Step 1 Decide what you stand for
- Step 2 Set your compass
- Step 3 Upgrade your mental maps
- Step 4 Exit the safe lane
- Step 5 Lean into the curves
- Step 6 Build your tribe
- Step 7 Run your own best race
- Stay inspired, stay connected
- Title: Make Your Mark
- Release date: April 2017
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780730343233