Book descriptionThis book is a collective project from three authors who have worked with nonprofits in developing and managing effective social media marketing tactics. Within these pages, you will find what you need to ensure your nonprofit is using social media platforms to boost your branding and marketing.
When you use social media in your personal life, you connect with old friends, discover new interests, or belong to specialized groups that share your values. However, for nonprofits, social media is a way to connect with those who believe in your purpose. Social media allows nonprofits to showcase their human connection and garner more support.
In Make Your Nonprofit Social, you will learn how to: - Expand your nonprofit’s audience - Showcase the human side of your nonprofit - Choose the best platform to share your nonprofit with the world - Identify practical strategies you can use to amplify your nonprofit’s mission - Design graphics to put your nonprofit front and center - And much more!
This book is a collective project from three authors who have worked with nonprofits in developing and managing effective social media marketing tactics. Within these pages, you will find what you need to ensure your nonprofit is using social media platforms to boost your branding and marketing.
Table of contents
- Half Title
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Why Spend the Time on Social Media?
- Chapter 2 Take It Offline to Develop Your Social Media Content
- Chapter 3 Cultivate an Audience
- Chapter 4 Making It Visual
- Chapter 5 Facebook
Chapter 6 Instagram and Pinterest
- Why Consider Instagram and Pinterest?
- The Ins and Outs of Instagram
- Using Hashtags on Instagram
- Should You Brand Your Images?
- Pinterest: It’s Not Just for Crafts Anymore
- Learning Pinterest to Help Your Nonprofit
- Styling Your Pinterest Posts
- Do You Need Hashtags on Pinterest?
- Chapter 6: Key Takeaways
- Chapter 7 LinkedIn
- Chapter 8 YouTube
- Chapter 9 Twitter
- Chapter 10 Next-Level Social Media
- Chapter 11 Hear from Those Who Have Done It Well
- About the Authors
- Back Cover
- Title: Make Your Nonprofit Social
- Release date: December 2020
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781952538650
You might also like
Fall in Love with the Problem, Not the Solution
Unicorns-companies that reach a valuation of more than $1 billion-are rare. Uri Levine has built two. …
How to Do Nothing
A galvanizing critique of the forces vying for our attention-and our personal information-that redefines what we …
Introduction to ChatGPT and OpenAI
OpenAI ChatGPT is a powerful language model that uses advanced ML techniques to generate human-like text …
Full Stack Web Development Mastery Course - Novice to Expert
Full stack development refers to the development of both frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) portions of …