Book descriptionThis book is a collective project from three authors who have worked with nonprofits in developing and managing effective social media marketing tactics. Within these pages, you will find what you need to ensure your nonprofit is using social media platforms to boost your branding and marketing.
When you use social media in your personal life, you connect with old friends, discover new interests, or belong to specialized groups that share your values. However, for nonprofits, social media is a way to connect with those who believe in your purpose. Social media allows nonprofits to showcase their human connection and garner more support.
In Make Your Nonprofit Social, you will learn how to: - Expand your nonprofit’s audience - Showcase the human side of your nonprofit - Choose the best platform to share your nonprofit with the world - Identify practical strategies you can use to amplify your nonprofit’s mission - Design graphics to put your nonprofit front and center - And much more!
This book is a collective project from three authors who have worked with nonprofits in developing and managing effective social media marketing tactics. Within these pages, you will find what you need to ensure your nonprofit is using social media platforms to boost your branding and marketing.
Table of contents
- Half Title
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Why Spend the Time on Social Media?
- Chapter 2 Take It Offline to Develop Your Social Media Content
- Chapter 3 Cultivate an Audience
- Chapter 4 Making It Visual
- Chapter 5 Facebook
Chapter 6 Instagram and Pinterest
- Why Consider Instagram and Pinterest?
- The Ins and Outs of Instagram
- Using Hashtags on Instagram
- Should You Brand Your Images?
- Pinterest: It’s Not Just for Crafts Anymore
- Learning Pinterest to Help Your Nonprofit
- Styling Your Pinterest Posts
- Do You Need Hashtags on Pinterest?
- Chapter 6: Key Takeaways
- Chapter 7 LinkedIn
- Chapter 8 YouTube
- Chapter 9 Twitter
- Chapter 10 Next-Level Social Media
- Chapter 11 Hear from Those Who Have Done It Well
- About the Authors
- Back Cover
- Title: Make Your Nonprofit Social
- Release date: December 2020
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781952538650
You might also like
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Docker in Action, Second Edition
Docker in Action, Second Edition teaches you to create, deploy, and manage applications hosted in Docker …