- 1.1 The primary and secondary benefits associated with maker-centered learning
- 2.1 Overview of strategies for designing maker-centered learning experiences and environments
- I.1 Young visitors to the 2014 World Maker Faire engage with an interactive LED exhibit at the New York Hall of Science.
- I.2 Young makers constructing a trash collecting net for an environmental science exploration at Park Day School in Oakland, California.
- I.3 In a tinkering class at Breakwater School in Portland, Maine, kindergarten students work together to build a geodesic dome.
- 1.1 Students in Tanya Kryukova's physics class at Lighthouse Community Charter School, in Oakland, California explore the physics of speakers.
- 1.2 ...