"As performance improvement professionals, we clearly see the alignment between our initiatives and company goals, and we're passionate about it. But to get buy-in from decision makers, we need to communicate this connection in a language they understand — the language of finance.
This Infoline will help you understand basic financial concepts and terms so that you can gain credibility in the eyes of stakeholders and prove the value of your training programs"
Table of Contents
- Human Capital
- Linking Performance Improvement to Business Strategies
- Revenue and Assets
- Expenses and Liabilities
- Financial Reports: Tracking the Money
- Financial Fitness: Measures of Profitability
- Become Fluent in the Language of Business
- References & Resources
- Job Aids
- Title: Making the Financial Case for Performance Improvement
- Release date: December 2012
- Publisher(s): Association for Talent Development
- ISBN: 9781562868420