- David Allen. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity. Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated, USA, 2002.
- Kent Beck. Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change. Addison-Wesley Longman, Boston, MA, 2000.
- Frederick P. Brooks Jr. The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering. Addison-Wesley, Boston, MA, Anniversary, 1995.
- Mike Cohn. Agile Estimating and Planning. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 2005.
- Mark Denne and Jane Cleland-Huang. Software by Numbers: Low-Risk, High-Return Development. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 2003.
- Tom DeMarco. Slack: Getting Past Burnout, Busywork, and the Myth of Total Efficiency. Broadway Books, New York, NY, 2001.
- Tom Demarco and ...
Get Manage Your Project Portfolio, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.