Overview of Research in Management
- Scientific Research in Management
- Research Problem Identification
- Research Problem Definition
- Research Design
- Research Design Process
- Decisional Research with Mathematical Models
- Some Philosophic Issues of Management Research
- Errors in Research
The decision maker is a man at the moment of choice, ready to put his foot on one or another of the routes that lead from the cross roads.
Upon completion of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Perceive research as a cycle of exploration, investigation, and verification
- List the various stages of a typical research process
- Enumerate ...