The Introverted Manager
In This Chapter
- Why you might feel uncomfortable
- Ways to overcome your fears and doubts
- Success as an introvert (or extrovert) manager
- The four fundamental behavioral styles
- The power of speaking softly
Self-confidence is an acquired habit, not something you have or don’t have from birth. Psychologists believe a great deal of our personality is genetic or inherited. They also believe we have the ability to mold and change our personality to some extent, but there’s a huge debate about exactly which part of our personality is “nature” and which part is “nurture.” Fundamentally, we are each given a set of attributes ...