Effective Performance Management
In This Chapter
- Satisfied employees are high performers
- Developing the one-to-one habit
- Formal performance evaluations
- Providing frequent feedback
- Sharing meaningful rewards
Giving your people useful, effective feedback is a one way to guide them, stimulate them to higher achievement, and reward them for their efforts. The performance management process needs to be deliberate, creatively implemented, and a consistent element in your everyday interaction with your people.
A practical way to organize your quality performance management is to get a notebook, file system, or computer program in which to ...