In This Chapter
- Going virtual and using the cloud
- Combining brick-and-mortar with remote employees
- Working with employees scattered hither and yon
- Keeping everyone on the same virtual page
- If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it
The future looks to be very exciting. Every week I find a new dynamic program to use on my computer or an app for my phone that makes my job easier. The joy and cost savings of not having to travel to the office are now real. My business is all virtual, and yours probably will be more and more virtual as time goes by.
In this chapter, I cover several ideas you can consider to ensure ...