Taking Your Management Career to the Next Level
In This Chapter
- Being earnest about your career
- Planting your career goals
- How to track your achievements
- Staying nimble in a world that demands it
- Keeping yourself market-ready
- Aiming for the leadership ranks
As you develop your skills in management, you’ll either love it or not. Hopefully, you’ll enjoy working with people, helping them grow, and creating dynamic results. The skills you’re learning and practicing as a manager will naturally prepare you for advancement within your current organization or any other.
As you work on your present managerial job, you might be thinking about ...