The easy way to master a managerial accounting course
Are you enrolled in a managerial accounting class and finding yourself struggling? Fear not! Managerial Accounting For Dummies is the go-to study guide to help you easily master the concepts of this challenging course. You'll discover the basic concepts, terminology, and methods to identify, measure, analyze, interpret, and communicate information in the pursuit of an organization's goals.
Tracking to a typical managerial accounting course and packed with easy-to-understand explanations and real-life examples, Managerial Accounting For Dummies explores cost behavior, cost analysis, profit planning and control measures, accounting for decentralized operations, capital budgeting decisions, ethical challenges in managerial accounting, and much more.
Covers the key concepts and tools needed to communicate accounting information for managerial decision-making within an organization
Plain-English explanations of managerial accounting terminology and methods
Tracks to a typical college-level managerial accounting course
Managerial Accounting For Dummies makes it fast and easy to grasp the concepts needed to score your highest in a managerial accounting course.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Introducing Managerial Accounting
- Part II: Understanding and Managing Costs
Part III: Using Costing Techniques for Decision-Making
- Chapter 9: Straight to the Bottom Line: Examining Contribution Margin
- Chapter 10: Capital Budgeting: Should You Buy That?
- Chapter 11: Reality Check: Making and Selling More than One Product
- Chapter 12: The Price Is Right: Knowing How Much to Charge
- Chapter 13: Spreading the Wealth with Transfer Prices
- Part IV: Planning and Budgeting
- Part V: Using Managerial Accounting for Evaluation and Control
- Part VI: The Part of Tens
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: Managerial Accounting For Dummies
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118237649