After reading this chapter, you will be able to:
1. describe the parts of a presentation;
2. explain the elements of presentation purpose, preparation, and delivery;
3. discuss how to use emotional intelligence to make presentations more effective;
4. identify patterns of speech that can make language more inspiring and persuasive;
5. design effective charts, graphs, and tables.
While giving an oral presentation is the number one fear of many people, mastering the art of the presentation is essential to becoming a successful leader. Doing so will allow you to be a leader who possesses the ability to connect positively with your employees or audience. If you know what is ...