Putting Your Plan in Motion
Key Topics Covered in This Chapter
- How to enlist the support and involvement of key people in a change initiative
- Tips for crafting a good implementation plan
- The importance of supporting the plan with consistent behaviors
- How to develop enabling structures (i.e., training, pilot programs, and a reward system)
- Ways to celebrate milestones
- The importance of relentless communication
- The role of consultants
ONCE people are convinced that change is necessary, and that the change vision is the right one, it’s time to move forward with implementation.
Implementation rarely proceeds smoothly. Once people get into the nitty-gritty of implementing their change initiative, they discover that there is no tidy, ...