U.S. Equity Long/Short Managers
As prescribed in Section V of the Request for Proposal, all respondents are required to submit responses and documentation as requested on this questionnaire. The information requested must be provided in the prescribed format; all questions must be repeated in their entirety before the answers are given. Responses that deviate materially from the prescribed format may lead to the rejection of the Proposal.
1. Product Name:_
2. Describe the firm’s ownership structure (Sub-chapter S, LLP, public, etc.) and provide an organizational chart.
3. Provide historical background of your firm.
4. Indicate your firm’s fiduciary classification:
Bank Insurance Co Registered Investment Advisor Hedge Fund Other
5. Provide the current ADV or explain the nature of the exemption.
6. Explain any legal judgments associated with the firm or your parent company within the last five years. Specify whether the firm is involved in any pending litigation or investigations (SEC, CFA Institute, etc.).
7. What level of errors and omissions insurance does the firm carry? List the insurance carriers supplying the coverage and show the amount carried by each.
8. What level of fiduciary liability insurance does the firm carry? List the insurance carriers supplying the coverage and show the amount carried by each.
9. Do your employees sign a written code of conduct? If so, how is it enforced?
10. Describe any restructuring or ...