Applying Single Project Management in a Multiple Project Environment
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Describe the steps in the project initiation process.
• Identify factors that create project management complexity and difficulty in your environment.
• Describe the project life cycle of a standard project.
• Define the initial project space for a new project.
• Analyze the Triple Constraints on a new project and develop a hierarchy of constraints for decision-making.
• Determine user needs and requirements for your project.
• Prepare a project charter.
Estimated timing for this chapter: ...