Resource Loading and Leveling for Single and Multiple Projects
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Use a Gantt chart to determine required resources for any given project time period.
• Balance schedule and resources through use of leveling techniques.
• Compress a schedule using five different techniques.
• Develop a task and assignment table to fit skill levels to individual work packages.
• Apply all techniques to both single and multiple projects.
Estimated timing for this chapter:
|Exercises||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Review Questions||10 minutes|
|Total Time||2 hours 10 minutes ...|