Planning for Cost, Quality, Communications, Procurement, and Human Resources
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Prepare a cost estimate for a project at rough order of magnitude, budgetary, and definitive levels.
• Know how and when to perform a three-point estimate and PERT analysis on projects with high inherent uncertainty.
• Define quality standards on the project through requirements management.
• Build a Resource Assignment Matrix (RAM) for staffing the project.
• Identify procurement and contracting issues that require planning.
• Create a communications plan for your project.