Execution, Monitoring, and Control
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Develop a staffing and teamwork plan for single and multiple projects.
• Strategize influence management and motivation using the POWER model.
• Use the WBS Dictionary and other tools to monitor multiple work packages on multiple projects.
• Create a project baseline, including a tracking Gantt chart and cost baseline.
• Identify key issues in scope, change, and quality that might affect your projects.
• Determine when it is necessary and appropriate to create a new baseline and plan your project.
• Define key terms and concepts ...