Closeout for Single and Multiple Projects
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
• Explain the reasons closing out projects and phases is a valuable and necessary part of the management of single and multiple projects.
• Describe the elements of a closing process in the areas of transition, administrative closure, and salvage.
• Provide rewards and praise for project team members.
• Conduct a Lessons Learned process and recover value from the project for future projects.
• Recognize and avoid typical problems in closing a project.
• Develop a closeout checklist for single and multiple projects.