13BECOMING A PERPETUAL LEARNERExpanding Your Opportunities for Learning
NOW YOU KNOW MOST OF WHAT YOU NEED to know to manage your own learning. You know how to:
• evaluate your previous learning.
• develop a personal plan for needed learning.
• estimate your potential for learning.
• reframe your ideas about learning.
• recognize the value of well-established learning theories.
• be an effective participant in seven different ways of learning.
• select the way of learning that matches your goals for learning.
• maximize learning through appropriate intensity, frequency, and duration.
• assess your learning.
• find the information you need to support your learning.
Two challenges remain:
• to discover opportunities for continuing your learning. ...