Top Web marketing consultant Michael Tasner has written the definitive practical guide to driving maximum value from next-generation Web, online, mobile, and social marketing. Drawing from his innovative marketing techniques, Tasner has written the first book on Web 3.0 marketing. Tasner helps marketers, entrepreneurs, and managers move beyond hype and high-level strategy to proven tactics and successful ground-level execution.
You’ll discover which new marketing technologies deliver the best results and which hardly ever pay for themselves...how to use virtual collaboration to accomplish marketing projects faster and at lower cost...how to build realistic, practical action plans for the next three months, six months, and twelve months.
Whatever you sell, wherever you compete, no matter how large or small your company is, this book will help you build leads, traffic, sales, market share--and profits!
Capitalizing on the new “content marketing”
The megashift from blogging to microblogging--and what it means to you
A world run by smartphones: iPhones, BlackBerrys, and
Reaching a billion cellphone users: SMS, MMS, mobile ads, voice broadcasts, and more
Plurk? UStream? Joost? Tumblr? iGoogle?
Profiting from the sites and tools you may never have heard of
Your Web marketing 360-degree review
Systematically optimizing everything you’re already doing online
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Praise for Marketing in the Moment
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Chapter 1. The Mindset Shift: From Web 2.0 to Web 3.0
- Chapter 2. Are You Ready for Web 3.0 Marketing?
- Chapter 3. Content Marketing: Understanding and Capitalizing on the Drastic Shift Taking Place
- Chapter 4. Mobile Marketing: Tapping into Billions of Cellphone Users
- Chapter 5. Virtual Reality Worlds: The Hows and Whys of This Unique Marketing Universe
- Chapter 6. Video Marketing: Taking Video to the Next Level
- Chapter 7. Web Applications: How to Effectively Use Apps in Your Marketing
- Chapter 8. Open-Source Code: How to Find and Use Others’ Hard Work for Maximum Impact
- Chapter 9. Collaboration: Connecting and Sharing Data at Lightning-Speed Paces
- Chapter 10. Web 3.0 Companies
- Chapter 11. Your Action Plan: Putting It All Together and Taking Action
- Conclusion: The Art of Giving Back
- Title: Marketing in the Moment: The Practical Guide to Using Web 3.0 Marketing to Reach Your Customers First
- Release date: June 2010
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9780132101448