2. Bartlett, John. (1992). Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations, 16th edition; Justin Kaplan, general editor.
3. Hauser, John, and Gerald Katz. “Metrics: You are What You Measure,” European Management Journal, Volume 16 No 5 October 1998.
4. Kaplan, Robert S., and David P. Norton. (1996). Balanced Scorecard, Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
5. Brady, Diane, with David Kiley and Bureau Reports, “Making Marketing Measure Up,” Business Week.
6. Strictly speaking, all the numbers can contain some error. Share may be estimated, for example, from retail sales to consumers. Sales might come from shipment to retailers.
7. Barwise, Patrick, and John U. Farley. (2003). ...