AUTHORED BOOKS, ARTICLES, WORKING PAPERS, SPEECHES AND BLOGS
- Acemoglu, D., Johnson, S. and Robinson, J. (2005) Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth, in Aghion, P. and Durlauf, S. (eds), Handbook of Economic Growth, North Pole.
- Ackerman, B. (1991) We the People: Foundations, Harvard University Press.
- Ackerman, B. (1998) We the People: Transformations, Harvard University Press.
- Adams, S. (1995) The Dilbert Principle, Wall Street Journal, 22 May [http://voxmagister.ifsociety.org/dilbert_principle.htm, accessed 17 December 2013].
- Akram, Q.F., Rime, D. and Sarnoa, L. (2006) Arbitrage in the Foreign Exchange Market: Turning on the Microscope, Norges Bank Working Paper No. 2005/12.
- Albergotti, R. and Wang, S. (2009) Is it time to retire the football helmet?, Wall Street Journal, 11 November [http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704402404574527881984299454.html accessed 24 September 2013].
- Alchian, A. and Allen, W.R. (1964) University Economics, Belmont.
- Alesina, A. (2010) Fiscal adjustments: What do we know and what are we doing?, Mercatus Center Working Paper No. 10-61.
- Alesina, A. and Ardagna, S. (2009) Large changes in fiscal policy: taxes versus spending, NBER Working Paper No. 15438, October.
- Alesina, A. and Ardagna, S. (2010) ‘Large changes in fiscal policy: taxes versus spending’, Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 24, The University of Chicago Press, pp. 35–68.
- Alesina, A., Carloni, D. and Lecce, G. (2011) The electoral consequences ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.