1. Adas A. Traffic models in broadband networks. IEEE Communications Magazine. 1997;July:82–89.
2. Albert PS. A two-state Markov mixture model for a time series of epileptic seizure counts. Biometrics. 1991;47:1371–1381.
3. Andrey P, Tarroux P. Unsupervised segmentation of Markov random field modeled textured images using selectionist relaxation. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 1998;20:252–262.
4. Aoki M. Optimization of Stochastic Systems New York: Academic Press; 1967.
5. Arakawa K, Krotkov E. Modeling of natural terrain based on fractal geometry. Systems and Computers in Japan. 1994;25:99–113.
6. Argyrakis P, Kehr KW. Mean number of distinct sites visited by correlated walks ii: disordered lattices. ...