We just saw the most important attributes we will use. It is time to see other attributes you may find handy. Other attributes are as follows:
- src: This is the resource to use:
- background: Background for the view, hex color, or color resource is as follows:
- onClick: This is the method to be invoked when a user clicks on the view (usually a button)
- visibility: This is the visibility of the view, which accepts the following parameters--gone (invisible and does not consume any layout space), invisible (invisible but consumes layout space), and visible
- hint: This is the hint text for the view, and it accepts a string ...