In this Mastering Apache Sqoop training course, expert author David Yahalom teaches you everything you need to know about Apache Sqoop. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous experience with Sqoop is required.
You will start by learning what Sqoop is used for, including data analysis, data archival, and data consolidation. From there, David will teach you how to import data to Hadoop from a relational database. This video tutorial also covers how to export data from Hadoop to a relational database. Finally, you will cover advanced Sqoop topics.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned everything you need to know about Apache Sqoop.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Sqoop
Importing Data To Hadoop From A Relational Database
- Command Line Basics: Importing Data Using Sqoop 00:09:13
- Importing Data With Column Filters, Row Filters, And Free Text Queries 00:06:12
- Parallel Imports 00:04:33
- Import Data Directory To HIVE Tables 00:07:25
- Incremental Data Import Overview 00:06:00
- Incremental Data Import And Using Sqoop Stored Jobs 00:11:05
- Sqoop Hands-On: Exporting Data From Hadoop To A Relational Database
- Introduction to Sqoop2 Server 00:04:18
- Wrap Up 00:04:07
- Title: Mastering Apache Sqoop
- Release date: January 2016
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771374774