Editing a Pipe Network
You can edit pipe networks in several ways:
- Using drawing layout edits such as grip, move, and rotate
- Grip-editing the pipe size
- Using vertical-movement edits using grips in profile (see the “Vertical Movement Edits Using Grips in Profile” section later in this chapter)
- Using tabular edits in the Pipe Networks branch in Prospector
- Right-clicking a network part to access tools such as Swap Part or Pipe/Structure Properties
- Returning to the Network Layout Tools toolbar by right-clicking the object and choosing Edit Network
- Selecting a network part to access the Pipe Networks contextual tab on the Ribbon
With the exception of the last option, each of these methods is explored in the following sections.
Editing Your Network ...