In this Inventor Advanced Parts training course, expert author Adam Cooper teaches you how to design parts in Inventor using advanced techniques. This course is designed for users that already have a basic working knowledge of Inventor.
You will start by learning about 3D sketching, then jump into learning about advanced modeling, including how to sweep with a guide surface, create an area loft, and emboss and engrave parts. Adam will then teach you about advanced modification tools, such as draft, copy object, delete face, and bend part. This video tutorial also covers multi-body modeling and creation, and multi-body assemblies and drawings.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of applying these advanced tools and techniques to your own Inventor projects. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- 01. Introduction
- 02. Advanced Sketching
- 03. Advanced Modelling
- 04. Advanced Modification Tools
05. Multi-Body Modelling
- Multi-Body Modelling 00:01:55
- Multi-Body Creation - Part 1 00:05:23
- Multi-Body Creation - Part 2 00:06:02
- Multi-Body Modification - Part 1 00:05:46
- Multi-Body Modification - Part 2 00:03:29
- Multi-Body Modification - Part 3 00:04:22
- Multi-Body Duplication 00:04:47
- Complex Multi-Body Modelling 00:04:21
- Multi-Body Properties 00:03:11
- 06. Multi-Body Assemblies and Drawings
- Wrap-Up 00:03:35
- Title: Mastering Autodesk Inventor - Advanced Parts
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771372855