- The main part of the text is set in AGaramond, whereas entries are set in Courier. For example:Enter the Scenario Name as Base Case
- Items on the menu bars also shown in Courier. For example:Select Data, What-if Analysis, Goal Seek
- The names of functions are in Courier capitals. This is the payment function, which requires inputs for the interest rate, number of periods, present value and future value.=PMT(INT,NPER,PV,FV,TYPE)
- Cell formulas are also shown in Courier. For example:=IF($C$75=1,IF($B25>C$22,$B25-C$22-C$23,-C$23), IF($B25<C$22,C$22-$B25-C$23,-C$23))
- Equations are formed with the equation editor and shown in normal notation. For example, net present value:
- Genders. The use of ‘he’ or ‘him’ refers to masculine or feminine ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.