Showing the Watchdog logs
That weekend, Lynn finally had time for Jim's homework. She decided that a block showing the five most recent errors would be available for everyone who could log in. At the bottom of this block would be a See more link to go to a page that showed all the page not found errors in a table format.
Adding the Views
Again starting at the Views listing page (Manage | Structure | Views), Lynn clicked on the Add new view button. She then completed the following fields:
- View name: Page Not Found Errors
- Description: field checked with text Display URLs of page not found errors from the Drupal Watchdog log
- VIEW SETTINGS Show: Log entries
- Sorted by: Newest first
- PAGE SETTINGS Create a page: field checked
- Page title: Page Not Found Errors ...