Use data from any source, in any format, and search, analyze, and visualize it in real time with reliability and security
About This Video
- Master using the Elastic Stack through hands-on activities with Beats, Logstash, ElasticSearch, and Kibana
- Master Elastic Stack 6.x's helpful new features and take advantage of the huge disk space saving capabilities
- Delve into Kibana for data searches, analysis, and system monitoring, leveraging the built-in components of X-Pack and the rest of the Elastic Stack
Elastic Stack is powered by the most popular open source search engine, ElasticSearch, currently used throughout the world by Fortune 500 companies such as Sprint and Dell and small startups who leverage the power and scalability of the Elastic Stack, without having to pay a fortune in licensing or professional services hours.
Getting ElasticSearch up and running is fairly straightforward, but fully understanding how to use the whole stack, from start to finish, is a rather daunting task. This course will focus on two major use cases with ElasticSearch. The first is leveraging the powerful full-text search engine ElasticSearch is built on, allowing developers to add blazingly fast search features to applications. The second is leveraging different components of the Elastic Stack to continuously monitor applications, infrastructure, or even customer transactions.
Throughout the course, students will go from a beginner to a master of Elastic Stack, via hands-on examples using real data.
The course is for developers and system administrators who want to begin storing data in a cost-effective manner and want to leverage the functionality of the Elastic Stack. People with job titles such as Software Developer, Systems or Solutions Architect, System Administrator, DevOps Engineer, and so on will also be particularly interested in this course. Additionally, managers and directors in technology organizations will be able to understand the concepts and discuss them knowledgeably without breaking the budget.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : First Steps with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Chapter 2 : Getting Deeper with Elasticsearch
- Chapter 3 : Kibana Deep Dive
- Chapter 4 : Data Flow with Logstash and Beats
- Chapter 5 : Kibana Visualizations and Dashboards
- Chapter 6 : Exploring X-Pack
- Chapter 7 : Scaling Elasticsearch
- Title: Mastering ElasticSearch 6.x and the Elastic Stack
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788991155
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Developing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform LiveLessons
4+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview Cloud computing has revolutionized the IT industry over the past …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …