In this section, we will look at the guidelines for responsive design so as to make our forms more effective.
Some responsive design best practices are:
- Try to keep the content on the web page as minimum as possible for better responsive design.
- Always prioritize the content as you have a limitation on smaller screens.
- Try to use navigation as minimum as possible.
- Web pages must be effectively programmed and structured.
- Responsive design isn't for mobiles only. The scope of responsive design is not limited to mobiles or tablets; in fact, we should remember that people also use large 27-inch desktop screens.
- Always keep focus on browser compatibility.
- Keep the forms short; if long forms are used, add a Save button and navigate the user to the ...