Plan, deploy and manage Hyper-V on windows server 2019
About This Video
- Implement the best practices to configure Hyper-V servers, clusters, networks and storage.
- Advanced networking, storage and security features available in Hyper-V today.
- Get expertise on Hyper-V scalability and multi-host management
Data is everywhere. All of this data must be accessible, backed up, secured, managed and analyzed instantly. Hyper-V in Windows Server 2019 provides the foundational virtualization infrastructure on which data solution capabilities are delivered.
In this video course, you will acquire the knowledge needed to plan,deploy, manage and upgrade your virtualization environments. You will be walked through the planning phase of your Hyper-V deployment, full deployment scenarios and most common set of advanced management features to keep your Hyper-V environment running reliably.
By the end of the course, learn how to use the power of this hypervisor to simplify the infrastructure, reduce costs, improve productivity and better manage system resources.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Hyper-V Deployment Planning
- Chapter 2 : Advanced Networking and Storage
- Chapter 3 : Hyper-V High Availability
- Chapter 4 : Hyper-V Operations and Management
- Chapter 5 : Running Linux on Hyper-V
- Chapter 6 : Upgrading Cluster Nodes and VMs
- Chapter 7 : Monitoring, Optimizing, and Troubleshooting Hyper-V
- Chapter 8 : Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers
- Title: Mastering Hyper-V Windows Server 2019
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788292627