Understanding Hyper-V Hardware Requirements
The basic requirements for Hyper-V are actually quite simple. If you are doing anything other than the most basic of deployments, then you really need to think beyond those basic few requirements. You have to understand the following:
- The business requirements of the project
- The hardware requirements of Hyper-V
- How Hyper-V scales out on a server or on a cluster
- Your hardware purchasing options and how they apply to your organization
- How to get the very best deal you can from your hardware and software vendors
We will now delve deeper into each of these subjects.
The Business Requirements
A recurring theme in this book is the business requirements. You need a list of requirements that are mapped into ...
Get Mastering: Hyper-V™ Deployment now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.