Configuring conditional access control
Before configuring conditional access control scenarios, we need to implement the Azure MFA server on the Identity Bridge server IDB01:
- Open https://manage.windowsazure.com in your preferred browser and log on with your global administrator credentials.
- Go to CONFIGURE | multifactor authentication | Manage service settings.
- To manage advanced settings and view reports, go to the portal | Manage advanced settings and view reports.
- DOWNLOADS: Download the Multi-Factor Authentication Server.
- Click Generate Activation Credentials.
The Activation Credentials (valid for 10 minutes).
- Click Download.
Installing and configuring the Azure MFA server
After downloading the installation binaries, we need to install the Azure ...