Installing and configuring the multi-forest and high availability Federation environments
In the following section, you will get the information to configure a high available Federation environment.
Building high availability - ADFS and Web Application Proxy in identityplus.ch
In the following steps, we provide the high-level configuration to configure the additional ADFS server in the farm:
- Log on to the server IDB02 with the following credentials:
- Username: Domain\AdminAccount
- Password: YourPassword
- Open the Server Manager.
- Manage Add roles and features.
- Click Next | Next | Next and select Active Directory Federation Services:
- Click Next | Next | Next ...