In this section, we'll adjust our Azure AD environment to run code from the Microsoft Information Protection SDK against our Azure Information Protection infrastructure. As usual, it starts with the creation of an Azure AD app:
- Log in with global administrator credentials to the Azure portal at https://portal.azure.com.
- Navigate to the Azure AD blade.
- Click App registrations to create a new application.
- Click New Applications registration.
- Use the following settings:
- Click the Settings button on the registered application:
- Click the Required permissions ...