Chapter 4. Operation Management
This chapter will illustrate all the tasks that are required to perform jBPM operations by walking you through the following topics (focusing on the jBPM KIE workbench and related tools):
- jBPM environment configuration: Git and Maven repositories, organizational units, and user management with basic administration and permissions by role-based access control (RBAC)
- New jBPM asset management feature and module deployment
- Process and task management
- jBPM auditing and history log analysis with a working example of BAM
- Job and command scheduling with jBPM Executor
This chapter requires a working knowledge of both Git and Maven, which play a central role in the KIE workbench architecture. You will be asked to work with Git ...