Ballard’s Alignment and Reporting Disciplines
1. Map and Identify: Map the sequence of VCAs; identify disconnects.
2. Analyze and Project: Three-bottom-line analysis with rolling cash flow projections.
3. Define and Link: Define financial drivers and disconnects; develop key KPIs linking activities and transactions.
4. Engage and Align: Engage leaders and staff by aligning on both true core facts and desired outcomes.
5. Monitor and Report: Regularly monitor performance in periodic huddles using outcome-driven agendas.
Ballard’s Dictum: Activity Precedes Transaction in All Cases
In this chapter, you will see how to begin creating behavioral and financial scoreboards to effectively ...