Bamboo - Automatically configuring HAProxy for Mesos plus Marathon
Bamboo runs as a web daemon and automatically configures HAProxy for the web services deployed on Mesos and Marathon.
Bamboo comes with the following:
- A Web UI to configure HAProxy Access Control Limit (ACL) rules for each of the Marathon applications
- A REST endpoint to do the same
- A preconfigured HAProxy configuration file based on your template, with which you can customize your own template to enable SSL and interface for HAProxy stats or configure strategies for load balancing
- A Healthcheck endpoint if the Marathon application is configured with Healthchecks
- A stateless daemon, which enables scalability and horizontal replication
- No additional dependencies (as it is developed in Golang) ...