The following are the main views present for any entity:
- Active records: This view shows the active records of the entity.
- Inactive records: This view shows the inactive records of the entity.
- Associated records view: This view shows the associated records (N:1 and N:N) of the entity with other entities.
- Lookup view: This view appears on the 1:N control.
- Advanced find view: This view allows users to create queries, and save and export the results. This can also be converted into a personal view so that the query is saved. Bulk operations, such as updation of records, are also possible using the advanced find view.
To modify any existing view or to create a new one, the user can navigate to Settings | Solution and open a solution ...