Managing vRealize Operations Manager
By the time I finished writing the first draft of this book, PowerCLI Version 6.0 Release 2 came out. The major changes are listed here:
- The license snap-in has been converted into a module.
- vSphere Update Manager (VUM): This is used as a separate installable snap-in. This has been converted into a
VMware.VumAutomationmodule and is included in the main installable.
- vRealize Operations Support. With this release, support for vRealize Operations is included.
- vCloud Air support for an on-demand environment is included in this release with the addition of a new cmdlet.
- Cmdlets are added to get more host hardware information.
- New cmdlets have been added to VASA, NFS 4.1, and VAIO filters.
There are other pretty interesting ...