- Open SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and create a new project using the Integration Services Project template. Place the solution in the C:\SSIS2016Cookbook folder and name the project Chapter10.
- Rename the default package to DataProfiling.dtsx.
- From the SSIS toolbox, drag the data profiling task onto the control flow work area.
- Double-click the task to open the Data Profiling Task Editor.
- On the General page of the Data Profiling Task Editor, select FileConnection in the drop-down list for the DestinationType property. Select New File Connection from the Destination property drop-down list. In the File Connection Manager Editor that appears, select Create File and enter C:\SSIS2016Cookbook\DataProfiling.xml. Click Open, and ...
Get Mastering SQL Server 2017 now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.